We welcome your furry, four legged friend. Our pet policy is designed to ensure you, your dog, and all our guests enjoy their stay.
I agree to and understand the following terms of the Pet Policy:
- A non-refundable pet fee of $50 plus tax is charged to my account upon arrival.
- Two (2) dogs allowed per room.
- Verification of complete and current vaccinations may be required.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Service: I agree to make my room available for housekeeping and/or maintenance needs every day and will arrange to have my dog out of the room to accommodate the service.
- Pets may not be left unattended in the room when a guest leaves the hotel premises.
- Pets must always be on a leash when not inside the guest room.
- Pets are not allowed in the breakfast room, meeting room, or pool area (service animals are the only exception).
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel grounds and for properly disposing of waste in the pet waste stations or garbage can.
- Damages caused by my pet to the room, its furnishings, or any other part of the hotel are my sole responsibility. I understand I will be charged an additional fee based on the specific damage. Guest rooms are subject to damage inspection at any time and upon check out.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints: If the hotel receives more than two (2) complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for the pet. In the event your pet becomes disruptive to other guests resulting in the hotel making rate adjustments for inconvenience, those adjustments will be added to your hotel bill.
- The non-refundable pet fee cannot be refunded once your pet has entered the guest room.